At Pergravis we believe in giving our best. It is a philosophy that we practice with our employees, partners and all others we interact with personally and professionally. We are committed to give all those who entrust us with opportunity the best service and customer experience possible. An important part of this model is our commitment to charitable giving. Team Pergravis is a corporate sponsored program that allows our employees and associates to support local and national charitable organizations through a program we call “Active Giving.” Active Giving allows Pergravis to sponsor employees, partners, families and friends to participate in charitable contributions through physical activity including but not limited to:
Recent Team Pergravis Activity
- Team Pergravis Participated In Faces Of Courage Triathlon Series Presented By Athletes Who Care Supporting Cancer Research, Treatment, And Patient Education.
- Team Pergravis Sponsors Lutz Lightning Softball Tournament
- Team Pergravis Participates In First Annual Chaotic Cottee Man Triathlon
- Team Pergravis Supports Special Olympics Florida
- Team Pergravis Supports St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- Team Pergravis Participates In Gulf Coast Cycling Classic Benefiting The American SIDS Foundation.